Sunday, November 29, 2015

13 Personal Questions Tag



  So... here's the scoop. I'm bored out of my mind, do NOT want to go back to school tomorrow after Thanksgiving break, and feel like I should blog something. So I'm doing a tag.

  Now, I've not been tagged by anyone to do this, but.... (please invision me tagging myself)... there!! I've been tagged. But really, I looked through some old Anna Saccone blogs and found this tag, but anyways.... let's begin:

  1. What do you order at Starbucks?

    I'm really boring and usually just get a Hot Chocolate... :( (not that you're really boring if you get a hot chocolate!!) However, if it's the Holidays, I go for a Peppermint Hot Chocolate!! Exciting.. (me being sarcastic)

  2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

   I would have to say my infinity scarfs. They're so comfortable and soft and really add to any outfit :).

  3. What's one thing most people probably don't know about you?

  Hmm... that's a hard one, as I do quite like to talk around people that I know well... I'd have to say that something most people don't know about me is that when I was seven I took tap dancing and when I was 3/4 I took ballet. Exciting, right...?

  4. What is one thing you would like to do before you die?

  I would really like to one day completely renovate a house and live in it. Yeah... that would be pretty sweet!

 5. What's one food you can't live without?

  Umm... probably (brace yourselves......) saltines! Or club crackers..... can I choose two? Yeah.... I'll break the rules a bit: saltines and club crackers. They're just so good! Or maybe sweet potato chips.. I honestly didn't realize how hard this would be to answer!

6. What's one quote you live by?

  Well... I have two: If they don't know you personally, on't take it personal.

   Do what you want and say what you feel because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind.

   I know for sure that the second one is Dr. Suess, but not so sure about the first one ;).




 7. What do you like and dislike about the Youtube community?

  Well, I don't have a channel, but I do enjoy watching Youtube. Something that I personally think is quite cool about the Youtube community is the number of friends so many people have made by doing this! It's just so amazing.

  One thing that I dislike about the Youtube community is any rude comments, really.... Or any annoying shippers. Yeah--the annoying shippers would have to be one thing I really dislike about Youtube. I just can't even begin to imagine (or rather, I don't want to even begin to imagine) is having shippers always going crazy over you. Umm... can we have some peace please!? Thankyou!!

  8. What's your number one song on your iPod/iTunes?

  Well, I have a laptop, and the most song played on it at the moment is most likely Holly Jolly Christmas, as it is currently the Holiday season. It's also my year-round "feel good song", if any of you even get me when I say that... ;)

  9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having.

  I always tell my friends that I'm "practically a walking newspaper" because of my vast use of grays, whites, and tans. But, if I were to realistically describe it, I would probably have to say understated/neutrals :).

  10. Favorite number?

     39. Really random, I know, but I like the way it kind of rolls off of the tongue. Wait... does that even make sense?? I also like 37. I really like anything in the thirties.... Is that weird?? : /

  11. Two hobbies??

  Writing and biking (aside of course Youtube, but I wouldn't really want to call that a hobby). I've also found a new love for babysitting :). 

  12. Two pet peeves?

  When zippers don't and when the audio is out of sync with the mouths on T.V.! It drives me nuts, especially the audio one, which I definitely share with my mom. ;)

  13. Your guilty pleasure?

   The Disney Channel show Good Luck Charlie!! It ended when I was around eight or nine and I was DEVASTATED, so I've been watching all the old episodes on Netflix ;D. I saved the Xmas ones though, so we're not completely done with them! (I finished it off--except Xmas episodes--on Wednesday, I had been watching them back for about nine months ;D)


  Well, that's all for today Fairies!! Also, how do you feel about me calling you guys my "fairies"? I just thought it might be cool as my blogger title is PixieDust8204, but it's really up to you, if anyone is even reading!!

  Thank you to Anna Saccone for the questions and I'll see y'all again very soon.

  XOXO Mo, a Middle Schooler





























No comments:

Post a Comment