Insomnia is basically fancy talk for " I can't sleep". However, when it's insomnia it tends to be a bit more extreme. It can be caused by something as small as anticipating a bad grade for your science test, or a big as losing a family member. However, almost all kinds if insomnia have to do with one main base: stress.
Tips For Insomniacs:
- get a diffuser
- take a nice, long, warm shower or bath prior to the sleep
- no screens half an hour before bed
- don't over exercise, but don't under exercise
- find what's stressing you out and either try to fix it, or accept it
- if it gets to a point where you're either barely sleeping or you're constantly waking up at night, contact a doctor to see how they can help you
I hope this has helped. I personally suffer from chronic insomnia and have been for around two years after something dreadful happened to my family and I. Good luck sleeping!
XOXO Pixie ❤️