Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!



   *To anyone that celebrates Hannukah or Kwanza, I hope you too had a very bright and happy holiday with joy, cheer, and family; you guys are great and amazing people no matter what holiday you celebrate!! Sorry if sometimes the "Holiday Season" gets a bit frustrating; I appreciate you and your celebratory ways just as I would any other. Happy Holidays!!!



Today I'm not addressing much, just wishing you guys a very merry Christmas. This year I got many-an item, none of which I feel as though I 100% deserve.

  I personally am not religious, but still of course celebrate the true meaning of Christmas: giving, peace, and joy. I sincerely hope every single one of you had an amazing Christmas filled with those meanings and hope anyone-someone-is reading this.

  Love you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


    XOXO, Mo, a Middle Schooler

No comments:

Post a Comment