Happy New Year's Eve!! 2015 has absolutely become a year to remember. So much has happened that it only feels right to put it into a list. So, what are some amazing things I would like to cherish and remember from the year 2015?? Well, here they are:
- January: joining a friend group where I was already friends with most of the girls, who were in my class
- February: filming a mini-series with my friends
- March: doing the school musical (even if I was just in the chorus ;) )
- April: nothing much....
- May: nothing much....
- June: doing a horse back riding summer camp
- July: doing my first sleep away summer camp with my friends
- August: celebrating my birthday when most of my new and old friends got to meet
- September: joining a girl's flag football team and getting into the full swing of Middle School
- October: doing my first group costume with my friends; i became friends with the group I'm currently a part of in January of 2015
- November: getting my goal mile time
- December: getting on the team for gymnastics
So tell me, what are your greatest accomplishments?? We all have them.
XOXO, Mo, a Middle Schooler